Life has infinite possibilities, right? You’ve heard that before, I’m sure. Unfortunately, most of us believe that we don’t have many options available to us. It can be challenging to change the momentum of our life, but there are so many possibilities available to all of us at any moment when we can slow down, take stock and then make sublte – and often exciting shifts.
These possibilities won’t just happen on their own, so it’s critical that you participate in your life in meaningful and invigorating ways! Are you ready and open to hearing ways in which you can create new possibilities? Even if it means stepping slightly – or largely – out of your comfort zone?!
Try these ideas and create a new kind of life for yourself:
Create a compelling future. A new objective is a great way to move your life in a new direction and create new possibilities. View your life as SACRED and give yourself a future that’s worthy of your attention and effort. Create a vision of the future that creates enthusiasm. For example:
● What excites you?
● What kind of life do you want to life?
● Who are you?
Talk to new people. Each new person in your life has the potential to change your life. You never know who will offer you a job, become a great friend, your partner, introduce you to other amazing people, or teach you something you never knew.
Take a trip. Get away from home. Ideally, get out of the country. Different countries and cultures have a different way of doing things. You might gain some insight into a way of life that would work better for you. People that travel a lot have tend to gain wisdom that only comes from experiencing travelling abroad.
Establish new habits and routines that create potential. Think of all the things you could start doing that could change your life:
● Eat a healthier diet and exercise. You’ll feel better almost immediately! You might even decide that running a marathon isn’t out of the question. You might gain the confidence needed to do other things as well as you make meaningful, feel-good changes like this. Taking good care of your body goes a long way.
● Write in a journal each day. You’ll learn more about yourself and can apply those insights to your life in any way you’d like.
● Play the guitar for 30 minutes each day. Or any instrument! The point is find something new and try it for a dedicated amount of time each day for 30 days. Who knows, you may end up loving it – or not, but you won’t know unless you start 😊
● The possibilities are numerous. What comes up for you?
Remove limiting beliefs. We all believe things that aren’t true that limit us. Think about the things you’d like to do or experience but believe are out of reach.
2. How did you come to that conclusion? How do you know that belief is true?
● What are the negative beliefs you have about yourself? How do you know those seem to be so true?
Educate yourself. When you know more, you can do more. What do you want to know more about? Look at your interests and learn more about those subjects. Maybe you want to learn a new language or how to paint. Maybe you want to learn how you can grow your business. Knowledge is power!
Try new things. You never know for certain if you’ll like something until you try it. Something you thought would be just “okay” might turn out to be the best thing you’ve ever done.
Are you happy with your life? What’s the most exciting change that happened by choice for you in the last year? If you have nothing to mention, your life is great as it is, or you are not living with as much intention as you’d like. I encourage you to try some or all of these suggestions and notice what opens up for you as a result!